Because Membership has its Privileges!
…Membership increases your visibility to thousands of
potential buyers every day through our website and
brochure. Advertising is now available through both of
these venues providing even more visibility.
Public Policy Partnerships:
…The Chamber takes a leadership role in working
together with elected and appointed officials to
promote business vitality as an integral part of civic
…A hub for cooperative efforts in the Machias Bay
area, the chamber participates in numerous partnerships
with cultural, educational, governmental and
social service organizations. An active Downtown
Revitalization Program will help to better serve all
members. Your company benefits from activities
directed at building a well-rounded, vigorous
…We work with the University of Maine Machias,
UMM Cooperative Extension, Sunrise County Economic
Council, Washington Hancock Community
Agency and other small business agencies to bring
programs to you. These are a few in our Network of
valuable business partners.
How MBACC Promotes Your Business:
- Referrals: Our office refers chamber members only in response to inquiries we receive from all over the world by phone, fax, and email.
- Publications: Member business directory/brochure.
- Sponsorships: Festivals, such as Margaretta Days, Wild Blueberry Festival, and Christmas Shopping Spree.
- Educational seminars: Designed to enhance your business, improve customer service, and identify emerging trends.
- Lunch & Learn: Speakers, forums, and debates designed to inform our members on current events.
- Business After Hours: Spotlights members and allows them to showcase their products and services.
- Website: Maintaining a web presence gives members the ability to communicate to a global economy and facilitates tourism interest in our area.
- Awards: Business, Employee, and Volunteer of the Year Awards at our annual meeting.
- Visitor Information Center: We act as host to the area, distributing member brochures, community information, and a calendar of events.
- Promotion of your business at all Chamber related activities and festivals.
- Promotion of your business in MBACC advertisements.
- Your brochures or marketing info displayed at the Lunch & Learn and Business After Hours sponsor table and at the MBACC office corporate sponsor designated area.